Saturday, June 16, 2012

10 Random Thoughts

1. The great thing about feeling pain is...at least you feel something

 2. Facebook: It's user unfriendly

3.  The world didn't pass you by. It moved forward while you were standing still

4. The opinion of others doesn't define who I am, it defines who they are.
 5. Better a mute point than a moot point in many instances.
6. I didn't click like, because I didn't like it. Duh.
7. The thing about haters is..they hate. Isn't that where the conversation ends?
8. Thinking..is good. It's usually the part after..the speaking..that becomes the problem.
9. Yes, that is correct .I did just shake my head at your last nonsensical comment.
10. Everyone has a blackberry...I want a Mark Twain.

No comments:

About Me

Daily profile about a specific artist,their life, their work and their impact